Friday, January 8, 2010

We Want War

So These New Puritans new single We Want War is out on the 11th in the UK, make sure to pick up a copy if you can, it's on 10" vinyl and limited to 300 copies. It's probably one of the best singles I've heard in a long time, and I'm sure I've mentioned in before now. Their new album, Hidden, is also coming out soon, on January 18th in the UK, not sure about a US release though. The LP is limited 500 copies, so if you're like me and love vinyl, pre-order it (which I did), don't miss out! From the clips I've heard it sounds phenomenal. If I can scrape up the money I think I may even pre-order the Book edition of Hidden as well, sounds pretty cool with all the lyrics & some of the music scores.

A few other things while I have you here.. Late of The Pier's latest single Blueberry is out on 12" vinyl on February 8th in the UK, backed by Best In The Class I think. I've heard it may be one of their older songs, but it sounds great to me. Also, jump over to germsofyouth and pick up Your Twenties debut single before it's gone, who knows when it will disappear and you'll wish you had it.

No comments: